ElopementPlanning an elopement? With the casual elegance of a West Coast retreat and the warmth of a Mediterranean climate, the Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa is a perfect location - just minutes from Vancouver, but a world away from city life.
With our luxurious Spa Suites, all of which have ocean views, and a variety of picturesque ceremony locations to choose from, both outdoors in our gardens and on the beach, as well as various indoor options, the two of you will be in great hands on your special day.
This package includes the following:
- Consultation with our Elopement Coordinator for all aspects of your wedding stay
- Two nights in an West Coast Suite with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Advice and information on arranging a Marriage Commissioner, music, flowers.
- Two Witnesses for your vows, if you wish.
- $200 Spa/Restaurant credits to be used during your stay (restaurant is closed for month of January, check the Atrevida page for hours of operation)
- A Bottle of Bubbly after the ceremony.
Oceanfront Queen Room: (fireplace, view, soaker tub) $869.00
Oceanfront King Room: (fireplace, view, soaker or spa tub) $959.00
Oceanfront One Bedroom Villa Suite: (fireplace, view, spa tub, kitchen/living) $1159.00
Taxes and gratuities not included.
Off-Peak Season ElopementsIf you book your Elopement during our Off-Peak Season (January 2, 2021 through May 16, 2021, and October 15, 2021 through December 27, 2021) you will receive your choice of an additional night at no charge or $100 off the package price
|NOTES for our "Off-Peak Season": We are open for stays at the Inn year round, but please visit us Wednesday through Sunday , as our restaurant is open those days during our Off-Peak Season. (Additionally, note our restaurant closures at Christmas)
Please visit our Weddings page for more information on exchanging your vows on our beautiful island. This lovely package is perfect for a couple getting away from it all.
We can assist you with all aspects of your day, with referrals to florists, photographers and other vendors.